GCompris release 2.4

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:56:21 BST 2022

Hi,

we plan to do a new release on Wednesday 13th: we did some major
improvement on the size of the images that reduce a lot the size of the
different packages and we fixed some bugs.

There are 4 new strings, only for the changelog.
If you can complete the translation by Monday 23:59 CEST it would be great
as we plan to start the packages on Tuesday morning (CEST).

A more complete changelog of the version can be found in
https://phabricator.kde.org/T15364 for those interested.

We will also update the website po file (
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris-net.po/) tonight with
the corresponding news and we already added a footer note with the
translators names (if you fill it).

Thank you,

Johnny