kcm-about-distro.po' is scheduled for addition, but is missing

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 17 16:22:43 BST 2021

Vít Pelčák ha scritto:
> Hello.
>
> When committing I end up with:
>
> svn: E155010:
> '/home/.../kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/cs/messages/kinfocenter/kcm-about-distro.po'
> is scheduled for addition, but is missing
>
> The file indeed doen't exist.
>
> What should I do?

Please update your summit (especially scripts/messages.summit), and scatter
again.

The file was renamed in master and a special mapping rule was added to summit
for all branches. But in this case the right path is to apply the rename to
all affected branches, so I removed the old file in trunk/l10n-kf5, and then
also in branches/stable/l10n-kf5 because Plasma 5.23 was branched yesterday
and the initial content was a copy of the trunk/l10n-kf5:
https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1608907
I could then remove the mapping rule for both branches:
https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1608909

I suspect your scatter may have happened in the meantime.

--
Luigi