Estonian translation - gcompris

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 19 22:02:12 BST 2021

El dimarts, 19 d’octubre de 2021, a les 7:26:04 (CEST), IT meeskond va escriure:
> Looking for info regarding estonian translation of Gcompris latest android
> version.
> The estonian translation team mailing lists and website shown here seem to
> be unaccessible:
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=et

We do not have any control over linux.ee, the main https://linux.ee/ seems to have some IRC channel where you may want to try to contact them about fixing the pages.

Now onto who to contact about the estonian translation of Gcompris, I'm afraid that the previous translator to Estonian passed away so there is sadly no one to contact.

Are you someone with enough knowledge to try to take over the translation work?

Best Regards,