String freeze for Skanpage

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 18 13:29:32 BST 2021

Alexander Stippich ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Skanpage is now in string freeze for the new stable branch "1.0".
> I plan to make a release in about two weeks, e.g. the 1st November or shortly
> later.

Do you plan to keep releasing from that 1.0 branch later, or was it created
just to produce the 1.0 release and the next 1.0.x will  be released from master?

I understand it may sound like an odd question, but I'm asking this because
from time to time projects created stable branches just to create a single
release. If that's not the case, please disregard this message and I will copy
the current skanapge messages to the stable l10n branch.

Ciao
--
Luigi