Disappearing translations and maintaining consistency over branches

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:58:07 GMT 2021

Hi Edward,

I suggest using and setting up properly Lokalize for that.
In Lokalize I have two projects:
1) kf5-stable
2) kf5-trunk

File kf5-stable.lokalize contains:
AltDir=./kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/pl
BranchDir=./kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/pl
PoBaseDir=./kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pl
PotBaseDir=./kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/templates

File kf5-trunk.lokalize contains:
AltDir=./kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pl
BranchDir=./kde/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/pl
PoBaseDir=./kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/pl
PotBaseDir=./kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates

Notice that stable project points to the trunk branch, and trunk project
points to the stable branch.

That way if I translate something in stable then it goes into trunk and
in reverse. It happens automatically. Hope it will help you.

Cheers
Łukasz