Wiki page for external translation resources? [WAS: Re: "Parts" of spectacle have to be translated outside KDE]

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Nov 23 19:09:34 GMT 2021

вівторок, 23 листопада 2021 р. 14:57:22 EET Shinjo Park написано:
> Hi,
>
> Off-topic: What is the wiki page for listing external translation resources? I
> remember the wiki page for non-PO localizable resources [1], but not for
> something listing external translation resources. I remember the notice for
> translations of external libraraies in this list, but not the wiki page
> summarizing all of these.
>
> [1] https://techbase.kde.org/Localization/List_of_Non-PO_Localizable_Resources
>
> Shinjo

AFAIK, there is no such page.

This is the third component which has an external catalog. The others are GnuPG for Kleopatra and SANE backends for Skanlite. There is also Kaidan which just do not use our translation system. That's all, AFAIK.

It should be a part of our translation portal but we miss it somehow...

Best regards,
Yuri