Request to translate Kdenlive

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed May 5 18:57:47 BST 2021

El dimecres, 5 de maig de 2021, a les 6:19:24 (CEST), amine amine va escriure:
> I've started with gcompris untill now.

Right, can you help him start translating kdenlive then?

Maybe you can coordinate to review each others translations?

Did you decide if to continue organizing over the arabeyes mailing list or if to use a kde-centric one?