GCompris release 1.1 website translation

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:04:43 GMT 2021

Hi,

we released GCompris 1.1 a few days and we added a new news to be
translated in the website:
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris-net.po/

There is no time limit as we can update the website as soon as the po file
is updated.

We have already included the translation until now (uk, sw, es, pt, nl, ca,
ca at valencia, sl).

Cheers,

Timothée & Johnny