Macedonian localisation

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 21 19:35:05 GMT 2021

Igor Risteski ha scritto:

> Dear KDE
>

> I'm from Macedonia and I'm interested to offer my help for Macedonian
> localization of KDE environment and some of KDE apps (Dolphin, Ocular, Plasma,
> KWin, Latte, KCalc, Marble, K3B and similar).
>
> I tried to contact the Macedonian Team for localization, but unfortunately I
> didn't have any success. I guess that there isn't any activity, and their
> sites and mail lists are not being maintained.??
>

> So please give me some advice, who can I contact and how can I start to
> contribute to KDE project.

Hello and welcome!

I've answered this some time ago for a different language, and the answer
totally applies to you. I see the previous team referenced from the team page
has been totally inactive from a long while, no surprise you didn't get much
of an answer.

So please go through this email (and its links) and please ask if anything is
missing:

https://marc.info/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=161178286802908&w=2

> Or if I download .PO files from your site
> (https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/team/mk/)
>
> and translate them, to whom should I send them?

Please note that the branch you pointed out tracks the  stable branch of a few
software. You definitely want to translate both trunk-kf5 and stable-kf5 at
the same time (some of our libraries are only released from trunk-kf5).

--
Luigi