Translation release for GCompris mid-March

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 22:13:41 GMT 2021

Hi,

We've decided to postpone the release to next Saturday, on March 20th to
allow more translation to be added/updated, so translation deadline is the
19th.

Changelog:
* Build for Ubuntu Touch have been added.
* A minimal Wix package has been added (to create .msi on Windows)
* Graphics updated for multiple activities: crane, clickgame, gnumch,
nine_men_morris...
* GCompris executable has been relicenced to AGPLv3 due to analog
electricity dependency
* The spelling of the Turkish districts have been fixed

On the translation side:
* Albanian, Belarusian and Brazilian Portuguese and Russian have been
completed.
* Irish Gaelic, Macedonian have been added back (partial translation above
80% for now).
* Wordset for vocabulary activities has been added for Albanian and
Macedonian.
* All the voices have been added for Lithuanian.

Thank you all for making this GCompris version translated in 30 languages
(26 fully translated and 4 above 80% for now)!

Cheers,

Timothée & Johnny