Missing announcement in the French version of the KDE announcement page (https://kde.org/announcements)

Xavier Besnard (Perso) xavier.besnard at neuf.fr
Fri Jun 25 15:48:29 BST 2021

Hello.

I am checking the translation of the KDE announcement page. I noted some
missing announcement in the po file for French.

In English (in https://kde.org/announcements/): Red= Missing in the
French page.

      * Tuesday, 22 June 2021
          o KDE Plasma 5.22.2, Bugfix Release for June
      * Today KDE releases a bugfix update to KDE Plasma 5. Read More
      * Tuesday, 15 June 2021
          o KDE Plasma 5.22.1, Bugfix Release for June
      * Today KDE releases a bugfix update to KDE Plasma 5. Read More
      * Saturday, 12 June 2021
          o KDE Ships Frameworks 5.83.0
      * KDE today announces the release of KDE Frameworks 5.83.0. Read More
      * Thursday, 10 June 2021
          o KDE Gear 21.04.2
      * Tuesday, 8 June 2021
          o Plasma 5.22

But, even if menu_shared.po,  promo.po, release_announcements.po,
www_www.po are fully translated to French (but not
frameworks_announcements.po), the announcements in French are limited to:

  * Jeudi, 10 Juin 2021
      o KDE Gear 21.04.2
  * Mardi, 8 Juin 2021
      o Plasma 5.22

Do I miss something or is there an issue to report the last KDE
announcements in the po files? Is it just an issue for the French
version of the page or for others languages?

Thank you for your feedback. Regards.

--
Xavier Besnard

Place de la halle