Question about capturing screenshots

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 10:03:36 BST 2021

El dijous, 24 de juny de 2021, a les 1:33:19 CEST, vau escriure:
> El dimecres, 23 de juny de 2021, a les 16:59:31 (CEST), Antoni Bella Pérez
va escriure:
> >   Hi,
> >
> >   I need to capture it for the English original.
> >
> >   I followed the instructions in l10n.kde.org/docs/screenshots.php, but
> >   active>
> > window's close button stays in red color. That's okay?
>
> Seems more a question for kde-doc-english at kde.org than here but, let's do it
> here.
>
> Which color do you expect the close button to be?
>
> Maybe you can link to some of the screenshots your taking so we can double
> check if they look like they should?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>
> >  - Qt:                        5.15.2
> >  - Plasma:                5.22.1
> >  - KDE Frameworks: 5.83.0
> >  - KDE Gears:           21.04.2
> >
> >   Regards
> >   Toni

  Hi Albert,

  With screenshots from 2016 to 2021 you can imagine how many changes, and
personally, every day I work on a custom desktop. ;-)

  Better reference is my last commit "Documentation: Renew the screenshots":
https://invent.kde.org/games/kshisen/-/commit/
a835d04f147d2929de3ed15127050e1f0c4e7a41

  Like my this one

  Configuration dialog: The buttons layout in a bottom strip that took up all
width was very good.

  Atentament
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"