Translating to Bengali(bn)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 22 18:42:38 BST 2021

El dimarts, 22 de juny de 2021, a les 11:25:56 (CEST), Riyadul Islam va escriure:
> Is there anyone from Bengali Team(https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=bn) currently working right now?
> Is there any team leader for Bengali(bn)?

Hello,

No, unfortunately there is no one translating KDE software to Bengali at the moment (well for more than 1 year at least).

If you wish to become its "team leader" (of a team of size 1 until more contributors show up) please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui as close to 100% as possible and send them to me in private (no need to bother the rest of the people in the list with those files).

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/bn/kcoreaddons/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/bn/kio/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/bn/kxmlgui/

I'd say most of the translators probably use lokalize to translate but you're welcome to use whatever you prefer :)