Upcoming SubtitleComposer 0.7.1 release / string freeze

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 28 20:06:44 BST 2021

Mladen Milinkovic ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> SubtitleComposer team is polishing the latest changes and preparing
> for the next release. A string freeze is in effect from now.
>
> Since this is first release since moving to KDE infrastructure am
> not sure whether translations need to be branched and repo-metadata
> updated. Release branch is "release/0.7".

Hi,
thanks for the notice.
If you plan to keep releasing bugfix releases from that branch, then it should
be marked as the stable i18n branch in repo-metadata and we need to copy the
translations to that branch.
If subsequent bugfix releases are going to be tagged from master then no need
(but I guess in that case you wouldn't have created that branch).

Ciao
--
Luigi