Remember: Gear 21.08 is not frozen yet (until July 15)

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 19:52:11 BST 2021

El dilluns, 12 de juliol de 2021, a les 10:30:55 CEST, vau escriure:
> so if you commit any string-related freeze (GUI or documentation) *before*
> that deadline, please commit it to the release/21.08 branch too. In most
> cases this means: commit directly to the release/21.08 branch and merge
> into master, or merge into master and cherry-pick into release/21.08
> depending on the rule of the repository. Please ask here in case of issues.

  Is true! Even though I was already thinking about it. I never use 'git
cherry-pic', <https://invent.kde.org/games/klines>

  I see that Yuri has already done it, but:

git checkout release/21.08
git cherry-pick d6578f3c 1ec0ecd7 0ab7edbf 7aa89f1f
git push

  Is this correct?

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"