Contributing KDE Tamil translations.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 22:30:55 GMT 2021

El dilluns, 25 de gener de 2021, a les 4:49:35 CET, Kishore G va escriure:
> Yes, I am interested. I have been working on the other applications as well, but this was the first one I completed translating (plus it was a completely new one, so I tried to finish it first).

Great :)

So we follow our usual protocol, could you please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui .po files and send them to me?

Once you've done that I'll upload those and we'll get you an account so you can commit the rest of the work for yourself :)