Access to site l10n.kde.org with troubles

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 21:56:37 GMT 2021

El dilluns, 25 de gener de 2021, a les 11:55:43 CET, giovanni va escriure:
> HI,
>
> it is a few days I notice some difficults acceding the site
>
> I can see
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/stats
>
> but if I try to see
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/team/
>
> the same for trunk

Luigi has been doing some database changes that meant long-ish running processes that may interfere with serving the pages that access the database.

As far as I understand this should be done already?

So hopefully it should all good now, please comment if you still have issues.