KGeoTag's first release

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Sat Jan 9 11:44:25 GMT 2021

Dear i18n team,

due to a release-blocking bug (or better: lack of functionality) reported
yesterday, I had to work on KGeoTag again. I did not change strings, but I had
to add new ones.

I'll write again asap, when the problems are solved and the strings really are
frozen.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Tobias

Am Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 11:13:09 CET schrieben Sie: