T13514: Migrate KDE translations to Git

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Jan 4 13:46:11 GMT 2021

Hi,

can you please, for those who are currently following discussions here
only with one eye half open, give a short overview about what is
happening?

Have translation been switched over to Git already completely?
Have I missed the announcement?
Or is this the phase where some test teams are migrated and the rest is
still using SVN?

Thanks for any clarification and I hope I have not missed all the
information recently.

Cheers
Frederik