Gcompris in arabic

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 15 23:12:47 GMT 2021

El dilluns, 15 de febrer de 2021, a les 22:11:37 CET, amine amine va escriure:
> Here is my first arabic po file for gcompris stable 1.0 verision. (Attached
> as .po ar-MA file Morocco)

Apologies if I'm making wrong assumptions, I understand there's something like "standard Arabic" which is basically somewhat different of what "normal people" use on streets in the huge extension of places where Arabic is spoken, it's my understanding that we would want that "standard Arabic" for the 'ar' translation of KDE, right?

I'm a bit confused by your mention of Morocco and how/if that would affect the translation.

> I'm still waiting for enabling Arabic translation for me.

Did you send the wrong file? There's 2800 untranslated messages in that .po file.