Impossible to join the Arabic team mailing list (arabeyes)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 13 11:15:07 GMT 2021

El dissabte, 6 de febrer de 2021, a les 21:17:33 CET, amine amine va escriure:
> Hi,
> I wanted to participate and share my arabic po file for gcompris 1.0, but i
> just get a 500 server error message when i try to reach the arabeyes
> mailing list, here :

> Please, can you add me to the arabic translation team. Thank you

So no answer in a week, that's not great, i guess if you further want to purse contacting arabeyes you could try contact at arabeyes.org but we an also assume they're not really interested in helping at this point.

My suggestion would be:
 * You become KDE's 1 person translation team
 * We cleanup any mention of arabeyes from https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ar
 * We create a mailing list in kde infrastucture that won't break (TM)
 * If at the moment you're only interested in translating gcompris, that's fine, when we get more people they can join the team and translate more stuff.

How does that sound?

Do you have experience with tools like svn?