Unable to register for sq team.

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Mon Feb 8 13:22:03 GMT 2021

Hello!

I’d like to be part of the sq team, mainly to be able to commit
Gcompris translations. If I find time, I might be able to contribute
some work in other components. And checking current translations.

I’m asking here because sq team has the site and the mailing list out
of the kde.org domain and under a platform I do not to use. So I don’t
know how to make a request for assigning me the Gcompris component.

I asked in the IRC and they suggested to ask in this list. So here I am.

Kind regards,
Besnik