Burmese (my) translation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Aug 26 23:26:23 BST 2021

El dijous, 26 d’agost de 2021, a les 17:53:25 (CEST), Zayar Lwin va escriure:
> Is anyone already working on this language
> or joins me

Hi! We don't have anyone translating to Burmese at this point.

If you wish to become its "team leader" (of a team of size 1 until more contributors show up) please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui as close to 100% as possible and send them to me in private (no need to bother the rest of the people in the list with those files).

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kcoreaddons/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kio/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kxmlgui/

Welcome to KDE!

Do you need help with hope the translation workflow works?