Docs.krita.org has switched to krita/5.0 branch

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Aug 23 08:54:04 BST 2021

Wolthera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I've created the docs.krita.org krita/5.0 branch, so this can become
> stable. There's still typo fixes coming in, but it's ready for
> translation. The krita/5.0 branch is already being build, so now only
> scripty needs to be switched to it.

I've fixed sysadmin/repo-metadata to point to the new branch:

https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/commit/71c6bbc611866e56557343145c5d41cba3d04d74

Please make sure that whatever scripts generates the website, it uses that
file to determine the branch, so that we can have a single source of truth.

--
Luigi