Adding Central Kurdish (ckb) to Kde

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 10:23:40 BST 2020

El dimecres, 23 de setembre de 2020, a les 8:59:15 CEST, Jwtiyar ali va escriure:
> Hey Albert
> Yes we have glibc, I did created it from January 2020 , What version of
> glibc you use? If its 2.32 its there with code ckb_IQ.

Right, i totally missed that, i may have been looking for cbk instead of ckb, my apologies.

https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/starting-translation.html describes pretty accurately what you have to do to start a new team.

Please translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui and send it to either me or Luigi (the current main coordinators). Once you have done that you'll be granted rights to do updates by yourself.

If you have any questions about that documentation or for the process, please ask.

P.S: Please subscribe to the mailing list