hello!

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:11:54 BST 2020

Hi Akash,

I think there is no list specific for Telugu for KDE.
We used to have this list, a few years ago when some Telugu
contributors were active.
https://sourceforge.net/p/indlinux/mailman/indlinux-telugu/
I am not sure how many folks are still on this list.

Since for many Indian languages the contributors are handful, I would
suggest a common list.
When you have enough folks then split to a separate list.
I think you want to contribute to Gcompris, which maybe not having any
active translator for telugu.

Though it seems someone did some work a few years back, so not sure
where those PO files are.
Best to ask in Gcompris list.

https://www.gcompris.net/newsall-id.html

Karunakar