Akademy meeting notes

Luna Jernberg droidbittin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:39:28 BST 2020

Had some time to read this thread today, and all looks good, looking
forward to a System liked Damned Lies or Weblate, as i have been a bit
scared myself to contribute to Swedish translations of KDE, as i have not
been brave enough to send a personal email, it would be easier to just log
in to a system and start translating or reserve a project to help with