Request for string freeze break for gcompris_qt.po

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:22:46 BST 2020

Hi,

If we do a string freeze break, I have a few other small fixes to do at
the same time (that should not affect directly translations, just make
the strings fuzzy).

-422 to 430: add a missing "the "
(Place the objects matching X color to right and others to the left ->
to the right)

-913: missing dot at the end

-969: remove the , in 84,000 (to be consistent with other numbers)

Cheers,
Timo.