How to crate a new team

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 25 10:11:52 GMT 2020

El divendres, 25 de desembre de 2020, a les 8:59:05 CET, နေကြာပန်း va escriure:
> Hi,
> I have translated this file. What is next I can do?

Please read the page that Yuri linked and it's subsequent pages, for example
https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/starting-translation.html

One important thing is that the extension for translated files is .po and not .pot

It also says that you should run msgfmt --statistics --check-header over the .po file to check for a correctness check.

When done on the one you have translaated, it will output some errors, please fix those (ask if you don't understand what's going on after doing some internet searching).

Best Regards,
  Albert