Lokalize - Glosary (missing language)

Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi xalba at euskalnet.net
Tue Dec 15 20:04:33 GMT 2020

Hello,

After updating to version 20.12.0, Lokalize - Glossary does not show «Euskara»
/ «Basque» as a language definition option.

Could it be Lokalize changed the languages option from
kdelibs4support._desktop_.po   to   l10n._desktop_.po  ??

- kdelibs4support._desktop_.po   < Basque is present in this file
- l10n._desktop_.po  < Basque is missing in this file

Perhaps there are more languages affected by the same issue??

I use Lokalize to translate KDE software and Glossary is very useful to this
end. I ask for help on solving this issue.

Thank you,
Iñigo.