D29881: German translations for Skrooge

Ilya Bizyaev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 13 06:15:54 GMT 2020

IlyaBizyaev added a comment.

  In D29881#676882 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29881#676882>, @loisspitz wrote:

  > In D29881#676870 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29881#676870>, @IlyaBizyaev wrote:
  >
  > > The link you sent refers to https://rabbitictranslator.com/wordpress/index.php/2020/01/19/contributing-to-kde-localization/, please read it — you submit translations to wrong places and wrong people.
  >

  > I think i did not write it clear. The strings are for skrooge. The link is how I made this diff. Sorry for that obscurities.

  Please see what Carl changes for every review that your start. Regardless of what project the strings are for, they are submitted to the SVN repository and reviewed by your local i18n team; there's no need to get Skrooge developers involved. The article explains that.

REPOSITORY
  R883 Subversion

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29881