AW: Request for up to date translations for KMymoney4

linuxandlanguages at t-online.de linuxandlanguages at t-online.de
Wed Oct 25 16:30:19 UTC 2017

Dear Ralf,

On 10/24/2017 09:14 PM, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Am 17.10.2017 um 13:48 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
>>> - incomplete po files (see
>>> https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/stable-kde4/po/kmymoney_whatsnew.po/)
>> That's up to each translation team.

I would like to offer a translation for this file and have some spare capacities to do more translations. Please have a look at the attachment and let me know what your priorities would be.

> Are there any chances to get an update on the german kmymoney4 app and
> doc translation ?

I never really used the application myself but I am willing to help out once somebody lets me know where to submit the files to.

Have a good day,

Maik
www.linuxandlanguages.com