WikiToLearn is going to release, please help us with missing languages :)

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 08:46:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

since my internet connection at home is severely broken right now and my
provider is really concerned about the issue and working hard to fix
them ... (so they probably don't give a darn because I already paid) ...
I currently cannot do any translation work. I hope Burkhard can continue
a bit there. :)

In general, two weeks is a bit short notice for such a translation. We
are all here in our free time and free time can vary quite a bit over
the weeks. So one or two months notice would have been better.
Anyway, as soon as "svn up" is again able to finish successfully, I will
do some more work there.

Regards,
Frederik