Fwd: Amarok v2.8.1

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu May 8 20:09:53 UTC 2014

Hallo,

es gibt demnächst eine neue Version 2.8 von Amarok.

Übersetzungen sind in trunk/l10n-kde4.

Das ist doch eine Gelegenheit, die GUI nochmal Korrektur zu lesen und endlich
die Doku endlich fertigzustellen.

Wer übernimmt eine dieser Aufgaben?

Betreff: Amarok v2.8.1
Datum: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014, 14:41:44
Von: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com>
An: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org, amarok-devel at kde.org

Hi Everyone,

I was talking With Mark this morning, and I think it would be prudent to
release an Amarok 2.8.1.  There aren't a lot of feature changes, but there
are a number of bug fixes, and just general runtime issues.  I Have a hope
to have amarok working better on os x before the release, but I wouldn't
consider it a showstopper either way.

Translators: a quick look shows not many strings have changed since v2.8,
and nothing has changed that recently.  Obviously the more translations we
can include the better, so if you have some free time to check in on Amarok
over the next week or so we would certainly appreciate it.

Dan,