Tux Paint German

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Sat Jun 7 21:28:01 UTC 2014

If you send the questions directly to me, I'll pass them on to the mailing list.
If it is something general I might be able to help, if we need some programmers help, Pere Pujal i Carabantes might be able to help or Bill.

Are you also interested in translating the web page? It's a rather huge task, as no German (strange, but true) translation has been started. There is 1.208 strings. Or perhaps someone else on the list could be interested? If we find a volunteer I'll send the file.

bye
Joe
Danish