[patch] Kbibtex revision

Jürgen Spitzmüller juergen at spitzmueller.org
Sun Dec 28 10:27:02 UTC 2014

Hi

I have revised the current German kbibtex.po, fixed some wrong translations
(such as Editor => Bearbeiter and Publisher => Herausgeber), did some
orthographic corrections and overall stylistic polishment/suggestions.

Patch is attached.

Note that I do not intend to do join the team for now (too much other projects
pending), so I did not go with the git repository or reviewboard this time,
but just made a simple poor man's diff. I hope it's useful nonetheless.

Also note that I am not subscribed to this list.

Best
Jürgen