Fwd: Paid Job for German KDE translators

Éric Bischoff eric at bureau-cornavin.com
Thu Jul 22 20:06:47 CEST 2010

Hi Frederik,

and thanks for your questions.

> 1) What topic? (technical? philosophical? gardening?)

We usually do technical stuff (mostly computer science), with a strong focus
on Open Source.

This time it will be a web site for a company.

> 2) What extent? (How many words?)

That's the big problem of this project, we have absolutely no idea, as we will
be obligated to work in a web interface :-(. We have been unable for technical
reasons to get files, and hence to count the words.

> 3) What deadlines? (duration of the assignment?)

Deadline is July 29th. (who said "ouch" ?)

> 4) Payment details?

Price per hour to be negociated in private email.

Best,

--
Éric Bischoff - Bureau Cornavin
Technical writing and translations