Fwd: Konversation 1.2 for KDE 4 is now in string freeze for release

Thomas Reitelbach thomas.reitelbach at bestattungen-vitt.de
Thu Sep 17 14:26:29 CEST 2009

Nur zur Information :-)

Betreff: Konversation 1.2 for KDE 4 is now in string freeze for release
Datum: Donnerstag, 17. September 2009
Von: Eike Hein <hein at kde.org>
An: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org>

Hello everyone,

Konversation 1.2 is now in string freeze for release. We
are currently planning to make this release in early Oct-
ober -- you have a guaranteed two weeks, possibly closer
to three. While that is cutting it closer than I'd like,
and I'm sorry about that, there have not been many string
changes over the last several weeks, so hopefully it won't
be too bad (however, we did just land a bit of a documen-
tation update).

Konversation is a KDE 4 Extragear application found in
SVN under trunk/extragear/network, and translations are
packaged directly from trunk/l10n-kde4.

As always, many thanks for your efforts,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org

Bestattungen Vitt
Rochusstraße 176
53123 Bonn