4,000 Free Online Games + Link Exchange!!!

Webmaster dsummer at REMOVETHISPARTarmy.com
Sun Feb 13 00:27:47 CET 2005

Hey,
 Do you like free online games? Check this out!!!! Do you own a website and would be interested in link exchanging with 50 gaming websites at once? Check us out!!!

- 4,100+ FREE ONLINE FLASH GAMES:

http://98.to/dg45
http://98.to/rouse
http://tinyurl.com/6rrpx
http://www.zippedurl.com/1c3v9q
http://tinyurl.com/5jqnc
http://www.zippedurl.com/9q2y6c
http://tinyurl.com/6yd4t
http://clipurl.com?5C
http://vangames.tsx.org/
http://crash.to/vangames

To Link exchange, click on the link titled "Link Exchange with 50 Free Online Gaming sites!!!".
To Add ALL these games and more to YOUR website, click on the "ADD 4,181 FREE ONLINE GAMES 2 UR SITE!!!!" link. Instructions are very simple as I created this free website with thousands of games in mere minutes.
We also appreciate clicks on the advertisement banners to help support our free site!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thank You,
Donna S.
DSummer at Army.com

This message is NOT SPAM. The reply to address is real and I even have included my phone number in my contact information. However, if you would like to be removed from future messages please reply with remove and I will include you in my do not mail list. You will be removed IMMEDIATELY within 24 hours maximum.

To no longer recieve emails from us, please reply with subject "Remove Please" and empty message or send snail mail to following address:
Postmaster Newsletter
IBS Corp, LLC
38000 E. Sperah Rd. Suite # 810
San Diego, CA 91302