Fwd: KDevelop status

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Fri Jun 20 18:43:42 CEST 2003

Subject: Fwd: KDevelop status
Date: Freitag, 20. Juni 2003 16:27
From: Caleb Tennis <caleb at aei-tech.com>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

For Your information:

Subject: KDevelop status
Date: Friday 20 June 2003 09:22 am
From: Caleb Tennis <caleb at aei-tech.com>
To: kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
Cc: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

Hi all,

I've been out of the KDevelop loop for a while as some of my real life
projects have shifted around.  I am still taking note of what is being
accomplished, but my presence is a little less visible - temporarily.

The current plan for KDevelop is to release 3.0 along side with the next KDE
release.  The release plan is at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

I have committed a change to the kde-3.2 features information stating that
these are our release intentions.  As the time draws a bit closer, I will ask
for any and all features that are still desired to be implemented in this
version of KDE but may not make the Sept 1st deadline so that we can get them
listed as planned features.

For the time being, I plan to have two more formal KDevelop releases before
the KDE release cycle starts.  Since we're drawing out the alpha name for too
long now, I will just call these "snapshots".  I anticipate having one
available this weekend, and another mid-to-late July.  I will email and
update the website as they become available.

Please respond with comments and concerns.  Also, feel free to e-mail me
directly if you would like to yell about anything to me personally. :)

Caleb