[kdecat] Fwd: KDE 4.2 / KDE 4.3 translations

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 25 17:51:37 UTC 2009

----------  Missatge transmès  ----------

Subject: KDE 4.2 / KDE 4.3 translations
Date: Dimecres, 24 de juny de 2009
From: Dirk Mueller

Hi,

As part of the KDE 4.3 release preparation work, we start to branch KDE away
from trunk. As a result of that, the locations of l10n-kde4 has changed:

branches/stable/l10n-kde4:

was used for KDE 4.2 translations has been moved to branches/KDE/4.2/kde-l10n

trunk/l10n-kde4:

which was used for KDE 4.3 translations has been branched to
branches/stable/l10n-kde4

trunk/l10n-kde4:

still exist, will be used for KDE 4.4.

Please note that effective from now on we will take the KDE 4.3 translations
from branches/stable/l10n-kde4.

There has to be some twiddling with the svn externals still, I hope Albert is
going to help me with that :) Hopefully this gets done tonight when I'm back
home.

Greetings,
Dirk