KDev-Embedded - Identify USB peripherals

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Wed Oct 12 15:31:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I did not understand what you mean by "programmer".

Everybody needs to compare strings when dealing with serial ports. In you
case, I think you need more than that to identify JTAGs. USB-Serial ports
usually follows the pattern
"(ttyS|ttyUSB|ttyACM|ttyAMA|rfcomm|ttyO)[0-9]{1,3}" used in the first
example you gave. I have never used JTAGs so I do not know how they work.

Lamarque V. Souza

http://planetkde.org/pt-br