[Kde-hardware-devel] MMQt - SMS

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 12:20:27 UTC 2016

Then it looks like a ModemManager issue, at least my understanding is that
ModemManager should emit signal when a new message is received. It's also
possible that it doesn't work that way, but that's something you would need to
check with ModemManager developers.

Btw. what is your ModemManager version? And please keep sending your emails
also to the kde-hardware-devel mailing list.

Jan