[Kde-hardware-devel] Integrating a non-standard bluetooth device

Paulo Motta prmottajr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 00:45:21 UTC 2015

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to, firstly, apologize for the delay.

I am trying to integrate the Myo armband and I was successful to make it
connect on the already existing base system.

It is a gesture input device and I would like to make some of the Windows
functions available through the standard KDE Bluetooth infrastructure,
instead of creating a dedicated application and a tray icon.

Using gatttool I was able to connect and read the services, but I still
working with its protocol to send commands to it.

I will check the directions you gave me and will try to make something work.

I will get back to you as soon as I have something working, thanks again!

Best regards
Paulo Motta