[Kde-hardware-devel] Review Request 121217: Unbreak hal backend.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 19:00:02 UTC 2014

El Dilluns, 24 de novembre de 2014, a les 21:51:03, arrowdodger va escriure:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > El Dilluns, 24 de novembre de 2014, a les 21:26:23, arrowdodger va
> > escriure:
> >
> > You already got what? Commit access? Then just commit yourself.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
>
> Nope, that "Ship It!" button will not do for me.
> Aren't Solid commiters subscribed to this list? I thought that whole point
> of reviewboard is to easily reach right people, so they can commit your
> patch.

They are, but you need to tell them you want them to commit it, most of the
times people have commit access.

I could commit it for you, but i have a personal guideline of not commiting
stuff with people that don't use their real names.

Cheers,
  Albert