[Kde-hardware-devel] [GSoC] Project: Make Libbluedevil Async

Daniel Nicoletti dantti12 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 16:04:27 UTC 2014

Just my 2c,

while I like the having the libname reflect more
what it's wrapping for, I recall Thiago saying
it's not good to have Qnames as Qt might
use it in future, tho iirc Qt Bluez wrapper
is QBluetooth BluezQt would totally avoid
this, as we already have Qt ending names like
NetworkManagerQt, PackageKitQt and a few others.

> Thanks!
>
> Here is a public url for the proposal:
> https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/nowrep/5662278724616192
>
> David

>> Those are some sexy apis!
>>
>> Please submit the proposal to Melange, it looks good to me.

Daniel Nicoletti

KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com