[Kde-hardware-devel] Fwd: Review Request 121217: Unbreak hal backend.

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 13:33:39 UTC 2014

Please read [1] to understand why knowing who (real name and valid e-mail)
sends patches to upstream is so important. Not that open source projects
are sued every year, but we need to know how to contact the person who
sends us patches when we need it in a formal way, not just through
nicknames.

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/86436/

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer