[Kde-hardware-devel] Bof in akademy

Daniel Nicoletti dantti12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 14:32:30 UTC 2013

2013/6/28 Lamarque V. Souza <lamarque at kde.org>:
> plasma-nm has two regressions to fix before any release: 1. Bluetooth
> connection creation. Bluedevil calles networkmanagement_configshell for
> this, we need to implement something that works for both networkmanagement
> and plasma-nm.

IMO the best would for bluedevil to call a DBus activated service like
org.kde.bluetooth_connection, this has the benefit for bluedevil first
check if the interface is available to be activated, and if not disable
the feature. This will even work if both are installed.

Best,

--
Daniel Nicoletti

KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com