[Kde-hardware-devel] Bof in akademy

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Wed Jun 26 15:51:57 UTC 2013

Hi there !

Bof scheduling has been opened,  I have "booked" a room for a big part of the
day on Thursday (far from QtCS and other activities)

http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2013/Thursday#Room_A3_-_18_July

My idea for the sprint is:
10:15 we start, doing a wrap up of the things we are doing
	  Work together in the things we need to address, for example first
release of plasma-nm, or improving Audio in KDE.

13:45 (after lunch)  until end of day we have :D

During hacking we can go to other bof if needed, of have meetings with other
people (even within the Bof) for example with multimedia, usability, etc.

What do you think?

I will setup a wiki so we can organize ourselves once I know for sure what
format of Bof do you want.

Cheers !