[Kde-hardware-devel] Plasma / Solid sprint

Lukáš Tinkl ltinkl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 15:58:44 UTC 2013

Dne 29.1.2013 15:21, Sebastian Kügler napsal(a):
> Hey all,
>
> So we still want to have Plasma and Solid sprints this spring, time to make
> some arrangements for that.
>
> I've talked to our potential sponsor, and they said they could host also a
> "larger group", so combining two sprints would probably work (but not be
> necessary, if we decide so). The sprint would take place in Nürnberg, most
> likely.
>
> http://doodle.com/wxx7cq8qp7umnpa9
>
> Please fill in the Doodle with your available dates, at the end of the week,
> I'll create a sprint page, so we can have a buget to be proposed to the KDE
> e.V. by the end of next week.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Sebas,
we have already decided on the date and already have a sponsor which
will host the Solid sprint, my employer, Red Hat Czech Republic

I've also created the corresponding sprints entry at
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/134
--
Lukáš Tinkl <ltinkl at redhat.com>
KDE developer <lukas at kde.org>